“PEOPLE ARE OUR NUMBER 1 RESOURCE!” We have heard this from each and every company. But what does this really mean?
For many companies, it usually means recruiting the best people, training, and motivating them with the ultimate objective of reducing turnover. But what if we told you that you can achieve much more by making human resources management a key part of your company’s overall strategy? Today managing human resources is not just a “support” function but also a strategic partner!
Under a more strategic human resource management, people become critical assets, who are not just hired, but are organized and managed effectively. They are synchronized with the company’s overall competitive strategy. Programs are developed so that employees do not just perform their tasks, but also add value to the organization, its products and services.
Get more from your most important resource! With Guthrie-Jensen’s Strategic Human Resources Management Seminar, you and your people will be able to
- Use human resources management to enhance the overall competitive strategy of the organization.
- Maximize the use of the strategic HRM roadmap and reap more benefits from it.
- Hire the right people all the time.
- Design appraisal strategies that will move people forward and upward.
- Develop and use reward practices, career development, and training to ensure excellent people performance.
- Manage employer and employee relationships more effectively.
- Turn employee exits into learning situations.
- Develop action plans to align human resource management with the organization’s competitive posture, business strategy and overall direction.
Use human resources management to ensure the long-term success of the organization. Join the Strategic Human Resources Management seminar today!
For more information about this seminar, call Guthrie-Jensen today at (+63-2) 816-1610. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.guthriejensen.com for information about this program as well as other training seminars in the Philippines.